HR Tips: 30 Short Phrases to Announce Your Company's Open Enrollment
Spread the word about your company's open enrollment with these 30 short reminders. These short blurbs are perfect for use on social media for added employee exposure.
Before Open Enrollment Begins
- We know your anxiously awaiting its arrival: open enrollment is almost here!
- Open enrollment is here! Click for everything you need to know [insert link].
- Open enrollment is right now! Time to pick your elections.
during open enrollment/additional offerings
- Don't know what a copay is? What about coinsurance? No problem! HR has you covered: [insert contact info].
- More dependents than last year? Update your coverage now through open enrollment!
- HR is your go-to resource for open enrollment questions: [insert contact info]. Reach out before it's too late!
- We have great benefits for you and your family. You just need to pick the ones you want! Open enrollment lasts [insert time frame].
- We have what you need: great benefits for you and your loved ones! See all your options at [insert plan info link].
- No health coverage? No problem! We have you and your dependents covered this enrollment season. Pick your plan here: [insert enrollment link].
- You only have a short period to enroll in health benefits. Review and pick your plan here: [insert enrollment link]
- Don't risk a year without health coverage. Make your enrollment decisions today! [insert enrollment link]
- Pick your plan. Get your coverage. It's that easy! Choose your benefits today [insert enrollment link].
- Enroll in your benefits today before it's too late! Here's everything you need to know: [insert enrollment link]
- Don't delay - enroll in your benefits today! [insert enrollment link]
- Think we only offer health insurance? Think again. Learn more about our voluntary benefits offerings!
- PPO vs. HDHP - want help deciding which one is right for you? We're here to help [insert enrollment link]!
- In-network, out-of-network, eligible, ineligible. We hear you: health insurance is confusing. Let us help break it down.
- Did you know medical bills are the leading cause of debt in America? Having the right insurance can offset those costs, so don't forget to enroll!
- Make the most of your benefits - don't forget about voluntary offerings! [insert enrollment link]
Scheduling a learning session/presentation
- The time to plan for your future is now. Learn more about our retirement offerings on [insert date] at [insert time].
- Coverage beyond the basics. We're here for you. Learn more on [insert date] at [insert time].
- AD&D, LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k). Don't know what these stand for? You're not alone. Join us for a lunch and learn session on [insert date] at [insert time].
- Choosing your benefits without understanding them is like picking from a box of chocolates. You won't know what you're getting. Join us [insert date] at [insert time] to learn the basics.
- Have a question about your benefits? Bring it to our educational session on [insert date] at [insert time].
- Need to change your health coverage? Now's the time. Open enrollment ends soon, so make your elections today!
- Choose your benefits today or go all year without coverage! Open enrollment ends [insert date].
- Today is the last day for open enrollment! This is your final opportunity to get coverage for the next 12 months.
- Enrolling in your benefits is as easy as counting to three. Don't miss your chance. [insert enrollment link]
- Time flies: open enrollment is just about over. Don't miss your opportunity to get coverage! [insert enrollment link]
- Without health insurance, you'll be responsible for your medical bills 100% out-of-pocket. Don't risk it!
Have questions or would like more information on was to streamline your enrollment process? Contact us today!